Not only have we implemented internal COVID-19 response programs, we are also experienced in helping our clients fight against viruses and bacteria in their residential or commercial spaces
We have installed a variety of indoor air quality systems such as UV lighting or bipolar ionization. These products are integrated into HVAC systems to help provide continuous disinfection.
Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
As premier heating, cooling, and plumbing providers, Burke & Company, LLC and McCarl’s Preferred Services, recognize the importance of the services we provide to ensure the safety, security, and stability of our client’s ongoing operations; while at the same time providing safe and healthy work environments for our operations and administrative personnel.
Burke & Company, LLC and McCarl’s Preferred Services have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak, including following guidance from public health authorities, to include the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We have implemented strategies to protect parts of our workforce in high-risk areas while ensuring continuity of operations. As the situation evolves, we will continue to work closely with our customers and suppliers to support business operations. In support of these efforts, we wanted to provide our clients and employees with information about how Burke & Company, LLC and McCarl’s Preferred Services are addressing the situation.
Burke & Company, LLC and McCarl’s Preferred Services have implemented robust pandemic response programs. The programs set in motion a series of practices designed to monitor the developing situation, provide guidance and support to employees and clients, and take steps to reduce the risk of exposure to, and transmission of the virus.
Specifically, we are:
– Reminding employees through multiple channels about washing hands often. We are talking to them about it and posting signage in key employee areas.
– Reminding employees about personal space and to keep their distance from others that may be exhibiting symptoms.
– Advising employees that they must report to their supervisors immediately if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
– Requiring that employees who appear to be suffering from flu-like symptoms will immediately seek medical attention.
– Ensuring that employees that are exhibiting flu-like symptoms are appropriately isolated and have access to testing facilities.
– Requiring that employees who are returning from travel outside of the United States must submit to appropriate medical screening.
– Requiring any employees who test positive not to report to work.
– Limiting non-essential business travel, especially to those areas with higher rates of infection.
– Providing masks for employees to wear during their time at the business, which is mandatory while at the worksite, except to the extent an employee is using break time to eat or drink, in accordance with CDC Guidelines.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it develops. As of now, we do not anticipate a significant shortage of labor and are working hard to ensure the continuity of ongoing operations.
We thank you for your patronage. We avail ourselves to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to reach out directly to our local branch offices or senior management team at any time.